Life and Times of Jerry

Saturday, June 03, 2006

HES BAAAAAAAACK!

Deposited some money again, and decided to give it another shot. The result of which turned around nearly 2 weeks of futile efforts of losing poker. First I started off playing 2/4 NL, with an initial buy in of 150 dollars, with in 2 hours or so nearly bumped that up 785. Then i move up to play some 5/10 limit i was just catching big hands and making my draws in multi-way monster pots. Before I know it my initial deposit is now at 1590. Now I was feeling good, so foolishly i moved up to the 100/200 limit game on pstars. 5 people in. I post the BB, to my delight KK WOOO!! Flop comes up K45 rainbow. RAISE RAISE RAISE!! turn brings K!!!, raise raise raise,river bring3s, RAISE RAISE RAISE!!!!!!!!! I have 4 kings, one player has 4s full of kings, and one guy chasing a gutshot made his wheel on the river. the Result a 5,740 dollar pot!!!!!!!!! WOO FUCKING HOO!!. With online poker being illegal in the state of Washington on June 7th. I officially end my online poker exploits a winning player! What a difference 2 days and a little luck makes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home