Life and Times of Jerry

Friday, September 08, 2006

AK--the most dangerous hand in poker

The best STARTING hand in poker, but sometimes we all play them like two beautiful aces. As I was on the way to work, I was contemplating what would be the best way to play AK in the long run. I've decided that it would be now be wise to always play them agressively pre-flop and take it from there, no matter how the cards fall should you be forced in an all in situation. "Its better to be one way or the other, there is no middle road when playing NL poker" So with that quote is the mentality I will take to the table next time I play, that is of course the game plan, but as we all know with poker it greatly depends on situations and timing. How to exploit, when to exploit, can the situation/players be exploited are all things one should consider when sitting down at the table. So in other words, dont take the middle road when playing AK

Jerry out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home