Life and Times of Jerry

Saturday, June 02, 2007

1 week later, tenative WSOP schedule

Well its 1 week since I declared id quit poker for a while, well I realized ill never stop playing poker. Just needed this time off to think about things regarding poker. In any case I will be going with my parents to Las Vegas June 28th to celebrate my mom's birthday. Looking at the WSOP schedule, I can play events 46 and 47. 46 is a 7 card stud hi/lo event, I love 7 card stud hi, but I am still shaky on the lo part of things. 47 is a NL hold em event so im kinda excited about that, with that said these are just tentative plans and I hope it wont get in the way of family time. If that doesnt pan out, I'll play a tournament at the Bellagio. There are the daily 500 dollar tournaments and satellites to the WPT Bellagio Cup events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home