Life and Times of Jerry

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another Canada trip and WPT Bellagio 5 diamond

Its been a while since i have written anything but here goes. Played at the River Rock in Richmond BC last week and lost 1k doing stupid things in a game that could be easily beaten by playing ABC poker. I wanted to play in the 200 dollar satellite for the BC poker championships but it was full when i got there hence there was an alternates list. Didnt get to play in it, instead I donked it off playing 2-5 NL playing with some of Canada's finest. Upcoming on the horizon is my first big buy in tournament in Vegas, its the WPT 5 Diamond, a seat I won through a 250 dollar satellite. I've decided to use some vacation time instead of quittnig and see how things go in Vegas day by day. Wish me luck

1 Comments:

  • Dude! you HAVE to make a trip report about your 5 diamond trip. Goodluck, btw....this sooooo huge! post a report on pokermanila....cmon! glglglglglglgl


    -pocketjoe25

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home