Life and Times of Jerry

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time for a talk

To my readers who are few in numbers but readers nonetheless. Another fruitless Saturday night, well scratch that my brother sold a car, so half of the takings make me a little bit happy. Next weekend brings on the WSOP riches and Las Vegas trappings, but I am ready to take it head on. Right now as I read this Toto Leonidas is the chip leader at the Omaha championship event, lets hope next week this Filipino will be atop some WSOP chip count. We also have Manny Pacquiao fighting on Saturday so I hope I can have enough chips provided I last that long to watch the fight with David Diaz. Looks like Manny didnt take this man seriously and im concerned because this Diaz is no joke. He has been having the training camp of his life in order to prepare for Pacman, while Pac has just seem to coast on through and hope that will be enough for this foe.

I id also like to publicly apologize to my friend and online backer for a couple of days, I didnt play my best and I got too overconfident. If I get some of that WSOP cash ill take care of ya, how bout that? Right now I feel with poker that I have finally progressed to take that next step, and I have totally took my game to a new level now. What that means in terms of cold hard cash, remains to be seen. As for my job its going smoothly for now, and I hope a few little things I am putting off doesnt come back and bite me in the ass.

Songs i love at the moment

Katy Perry-i kissed a girl...got i walk around horny all day after hearing that song on my iphone while on the way to work. Plus it helps that Katy Perry is super cute in the video and allows me to fantasize about other women..haha

Madonna/JT/Timbaland--4 minutes, man this song just makes we wanna dance like no one is watching....but then again someone always is therefore making an ass of myself in public..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home